We understand that the summer of 2020 is a difficult, disruptive time and that many of the usual professional development opportunities such as internships are unavailable. This page includes resources to help you develop your professional skills this summer, if you would like to do so.
Of course, we understand that you might have other obligations this summer or other challenges that might prevent you from using these resources. If you are experiencing feelings of depression, loneliness, or exhaustion from the spring semester, you might benefit from reaching out to the University Counseling Center.
Upcoming Virtual Events
- July 23 - APSIA Online Graduate School Fair
- Sample advanced/later college resume
- Sample federal government resume
- Examples of action verbs
- Resume checklist
Internship & Job Search
- Job search plan & checklist
- Informational interviews guide
- Become familiar with Careers4Terps
- Interview tips
- Mock interview opportunities