GVPT departmental scholarship applications for the 2022-2023 academic year will be posted soon. Please check this page for updates.
Criteria for each GVPT award are outlined through the links below.
Please note: Scholarship recipients for the 2022-2023 academic year will be expected to attend a BSOS Scholarship and Donor Recognition event.
- Brian M. Gardner Public Service Award
- Paul S. and Lisa M. Mandell Scholarship
- Joe A. Oppenheimer Scholarship
- Mary Elizabeth Roby Scholarship
- Kenneth G. Vaughn Memorial Scholarship for Excellence in Government and Politics
- The Wayne V. McIntosh Endowed Undergraduate Scholarship
- The Kenneth and Jacqueline Ulman Family Scholarship
- The Joseph D. Tydings Endowed Scholarship in Government, Policy, and Leadership
- BSOS College Scholarships
- UMCP National Scholarships Office
- Bright Futures Initiative 'Unpaid Internship' Scholarships
- Financial Support for Unpaid Internships
- Education Abroad Scholarships
- UMD Student Crisis Fund
- Student Affairs Scholarship Funds
- APSIA Fellowships and Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Online Directory of Other Off-Campus Awards