GVPT departmental scholarship applications for the 2021-2022 academic year are now open: https://go.umd.edu/gvptscholarships.
Criteria for each GVPT award are outlined through the links below. Please complete your scholarship applications no later than Friday, February 26th at 4:00PM. Please note that this is an extended deadline. You may disregard the old deadline of 2/19 noted on the scholarship information sheets linked below.
Please note: Scholarship recipients for the 2021-2022 academic year will be expected to attend the virtual BSOS Scholarship and Donor Recognition event on Wednesday, May 5th, 2021 from 12pm-1pm.
- Brian M. Gardner Public Service Award
- Paul S. and Lisa M. Mandell Scholarship
- Joe A. Oppenheimer Scholarship
- Mary Elizabeth Roby Scholarship
- Kenneth G. Vaughn Memorial Scholarship for Excellence in Government and Politics
- The Wayne V. McIntosh Endowed Undergraduate Scholarship
- The Kenneth and Jacqueline Ulman Family Scholarship
- The Joseph D. Tydings Endowed Scholarship in Government, Policy, and Leadership
- BSOS College Scholarships
- UMCP National Scholarships Office
- Bright Futures Initiative 'Unpaid Internship' Scholarships
- Financial Support for Unpaid Internships
- Education Abroad Scholarships
- UMD Student Crisis Fund
- Student Affairs Scholarship Funds
- APSIA Fellowships and Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Online Directory of Other Off-Campus Awards