The Center for International & Security Studies at Maryland (CISSM) at the School of Public Policy is hosting "U.S. Foreign Policy in 2021 and Beyond: A Post-Election Assessment" on November 9th at 12pm.
At a time of extraordinary political tumult in the United States, alongside a global pandemic and a major economic crisis, this panel of UMD experts will discuss a cross-section of major foreign policy issues in the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election.
- Robert C. Orr, Dean of the School of Public Policy, on: "The U.S., the U.N., and Climate Change"
- Nancy Gallagher, Director of the Center for International and Security Policy at Maryland, on: "Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Arms Control
- Shibley Telhami, Professor of Government and Politics, on "America and the Middle East"
- Margaret Pearson, Professor of Government and Politics, "U.S.-China Relations"
- Scott Lasensky (Moderator), Visiting Professor; Former Senior Policy Advisor, Obama Administration
For more information, please visit: https://cissm.umd.edu/events/us-foreign-policy-2021-and-beyond-post-election-assessment
And to register, please visit: https://spp.umd.edu/rsvp-us-foreign-policy-2021-and-beyond-post-election-assessment